What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are individual silk fibres, faux mink fibres or 100% Siberian mink fur.
They are applied directly on to your natural eyelashes not your skin, this helps enhance the length & thickness of your eyelashes.
Eyelash extensions come in a range of different thicknesses, curls and lengths.This is catered to suit each individual.
Each application can take between 60-90 + minutes depending on what type of lash application is being applied.
There are different ways that eyelash extensions can be applied.
Classic: 1 x false lash applied onto 1 x real lash, this is the classic method of eyelash extensions giving you extra length and thickness.
2D/3D: 2 or 3 x finer lashes applied onto 1 x real lash, this method uses more finer extensions so no real lashes will be damaged. 2D or 3D sets give you extra length, thickness and volume giving you the look of having double or triple the amount of lashes.
What are the different types of Eyelash Extensions?
Synthetic lashes are a little more bold giving you the mascara look.
Perfect for the individual with already thick lashes wanting a more fuller, darker & dramatic look. Rheanna's Beauty Room doesn't use these lashes.
SILK & FAUX MINK
These lashes are very soft & subtle giving you a natural yet fuller lash appearance. They are tapered the same as a natural eyelashes. They come in a range of thicknesses, lengths and curls so you can customise your lashes to your own desired look.
Silk & Faux mink lashes are the most popular & most recommended.
100% SIBERIAN MINK
Mink lashes are the most expensive option as a lot more lashes are needed with the lashes being ultra soft and giving a very natural appearance.
Mink lashes are made from 100% Siberian mink fur, the fur is shaved from the animal's tail so no animal is hurt during the process. Limited lengths available.
- Do not move the lashes for atleast 24hrs.
- Do not wet the lashes for a minimum of 24hrs.
- Do not go to the Gym, sauna and swimming for atleast 24hrs.
- Do not use mascara as it can clump the lashes and degrade the glue especially waterproof.
- Do not curl the lashes as this will cause them to snap.
- Do not pull out or attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself as this may result in your own lashes being pulled out.
- Use only oil free make-up remover (oil based will degrade the glue & the lashes will come off quicker)
- Clean your lashes daily with an oil free lash cleanser. Remove eye makeup daily. Rinse gently.
- Avoid sleeping on them or rubbing them. The less movement to the lashes the better! This will help to make them last longer.
- Infills are recommended in 2-3 weeks after application. Any longer than that full set price will be charged.